Plant Finance Leader
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: February 10, 2024
Innovate to solve the world's most important challengesThe
future is what you
make it.When you join Honeywell,
you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators,
doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing
the way we
fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings
safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.Working at
isn't just about developing cool things. That's why all our
access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and
industries.Are you ready to help us
make the future?Industrial Automation
(AI) enables better industrial performance worldwide. Industrial
and producers rely on Honeywell expertise in Connected Plant,
advanced materials to improve performance and business results. Get
join a team of commercial finance professionals supporting
with one of Honeywell businesses, IA.The--Plant
Finance Leader--will support the financial landscape, speed,
and cost efficiency thru budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis
reporting. You will play a meaningful role in leading financial
implementing finance strategies to achieve committed business
Through daily interaction with Honeywell business leaders you will
drive finance initiatives and decisions. In addition, you will also
meaningful part to identify trends and developments in ambitious
support the management outcome decisions.--This role is based in
IN with a hybrid work arrangement (at least 3 days per week
relocation assistance considered for qualified candidates.--Key
- Lead and manage P&L and Balance Sheet of the site.
- Partner with Site Leader , driving a culture of continuous
improvement within Supply Chain Finance. Lead with Site leader the
decision making process for the site
- Partner with HQ Leadership team to shape and influence critical
- Ability to present in a clear and concise manner to executive
management regarding financial issues, budgets and forecasts.
- Excellence in Weekly pulse forecasting , being able to explain
main dynamics, numbers and risk and opportunities providing
financial explanations to them.
- Lead business short/medium/long term planning cycles, OI
improvement discussions, cost improvement project valuations,
Absorption and productivity enhancements .
- Lead/Manage product standard costing, capital request
prioritization and approvals, headcount reporting, and ISC plant
metrics such as Inventory, IOS and PPV.
- Identify internal control weaknesses and process improvements.
Initiate and recommend changes that will reduce closing cycle time
and enhance effectiveness of financial reporting.
- Establish and continually develop current manufacturing role
while managing a Senior Analyst
- Analyze and resolve accounting and operational problems and
communicate to management in a timely manner.
- Establish and maintain policies and procedures to ensure that
all required journal entries are prepared and posted to the general
- Maintain and analyze actual vs standard manufacturing
- Be Active part of SAP BRP system implementation.MUST HAVE:--
- --5 + years Finance, Accounting, or related Business Experience
is required.WE VALUE:--
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related
- SAP experience strongly preferred.
- CPA or MBA preferred
- Data visualization experience preferred (i.e. Tableau, Qlik
- Must be able to effectively challenge business partners and
propose alternative solutions.
- Ability to build effective partnering relationships using
persuading and influencing skills.
- Strong organization skills and an aptitude for planning.
- Framing and communicating of complex data.
- Demonstrated record of driving continuous process
- Ability to translate complex situations into simple working
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
simultaneously while meeting deadlines.--#LI-hybridAdditional
JOB ID: HRD221537Category:
FinanceLocation: 201 E 18th St,Muncie,Indiana,47302,United
StatesExemptGlobal (ALL)Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age,
race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status,
affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Muncie , Plant Finance Leader, Accounting, Auditing , Muncie, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!