Company: The Catholic Diocese of Gary
Posted on: February 23, 2021
- Director of Evangelization, Family Life and Pastoral Ministries
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their resume.
Director of Evangelization, Family Life and Pastoral Ministries The
Catholic Pastorate of Muncie, Indiana Employment Type Full Time
Location Posted Date January 06, 2021 The Catholic pastorate of
Muncie, Indiana, is seeking a full-time Director of Evangelization,
Family Life, and Pastoral Ministries. This pastorate including
three Catholic Churches (St. Francis of Assisi Newman Center, St.
Lawrence Parish, St. Mary Parish), two Catholic school campuses
(St. Lawrence Grade School, and St. Mary Grade School & St. Pope
John Paul II Middle School), and Ball State University Newman
Ministry. The Director will assist the Missionary Pastor with the
pastoral care of the Pastorate to include fostering evangelization,
pastoral planning, and supervision of staff and volunteers in the
following ministry areas: Life long Faith Formation, Liturgy and
Music, Pastoral Care and Community Care, Campus Ministry, other
Parish Ministries, and Outreach. The Director supports,
accompanies, and equips the leaders in these areas to focus their
attention on parishioners and into the community at large as they
strive to facilitate making disciples of Jesus Christ, building
vibrant communities of faith, and inspiring men and women to be
witnesses of Christ to the world. Education/Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Pastoral Studies, Theology, Faith
Formation, or related area (or equivalent experience).
- At least three years of experience in parish ministry and/or
management of a non-profit organization.
- Three or more years of leadership/management experience.
- Proven track record coaching or developing others.
- Must be a practicing Catholic in good standing.
- Fully committed to the Catholic Church's teaching. Mature
discipleship evidenced in ability to comfortably witness the
- Comprehensive vision and understanding of evangelization and
- Strong ability to collaborate and work effectively in a team
among clergy, staff, and volunteers.
- Strong ability to form a community of missionary disciples
through encounter, accompaniment, and sending forth.
- Proficiency with computers, especially Microsoft Office
programs, is required.
- Able to honor & maintain confidentially.
- Able to pass and maintain Diocesan child safety protocols.
Catholic Diocese of Gary
Merrillville, IN 46410
Phone: 219-769-9292 The official newspaper of the Catholic Diocese
Keywords: The Catholic Diocese of Gary, Muncie , Director, Executive , Muncie, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!