Company: Honeywell International Inc.
Posted on: April 1, 2021
Location 201 E 18th St, Muncie, Indiana, 47302, United States
Category Engineering Job Id HRD115861 The EngineeringManager is
responsible for providing overall leadership to
theEngineering-to-Order mechanical design activities of Complete
Combustion Solutions(CCS) engineered systems group. CCS provides
combustion solutions for new orexisting applications in a wide
range of industrial and commercial markets. Keyactivities of the
role include providing leadership for mechanical andelectrical
engineering teams, and the proposals & estimating (P&E)
team.The engineering teams design mechanical/piping systems,
electrical and controlssystems, and specify components for fuel
fired combustion systems. He/she willwork with multiple computer
software platforms to load, modify and maintainbills of materials
and engineering drawings. He/she will be a point of contactfor all
questions, issues, and continuous improvement efforts for
theengineering, ISC/manufacturing issues related to CCS in Muncie.
- Provide technical and project management leadership to CCS
during the project development, execution and post-shipment
- Effectively manage/mentor a large group (15 to 25) of
mechanical and electrical engineering, design, and project
development/execution personnel located in Americas.
- Assume overall projects' responsibility for all projects
executed out of Americas ($30M+ per year). Responsible to
meet/exceed KPI targets including operating income %, and OTTR
- Manage completion of back-end engineering and design work from
the Global Engineering Centers in India and China.
- Manage resolution of day-to-day technical, commercial,
financial, and project engineering issues with ISC/shop personnel,
Engineering, Finance, Sales, and Business.
- Lead (as needed) review of project specifications and
requirements during the project development phase prior to the
successful sale of a project.
- Lead (as needed) development of technical solutions for
combustion systems during execution phase or at the site (i.e.
- Identify potential commercial, technical, and/or logistical
issues and develop alternative action plans to maintain cost,
schedule, quality, and safety expectations.
- Identify opportunities and Lead standardization efforts for
engineered equipment and systems. YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering. Advanced
degree (Masters or higher) is a plus.
- Minimum of fifteen to twenty years' experience in the
engineering, design, and project management of delivered equipment
or equipment systems (skid systems) in the process industries is
- Strong leadership, problem-solving, and multi-tasking skills
are required. Periodic management level reporting of project
statuses, and personnel utilization is required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
Fluency in English is required.
The ability to travel up to 30% annually to fabrication shops,
customer offices, detailed engineering offices, and customer sites
around the world may be required.--
- Strong familiarity with project scheduling is required.
- Ability to work well in a team environment is required.--
- Experience with combustion systems and heat transfer equipment
is a plus.--
- Proficiency with MS Office applications are required. Working
knowledge of SAP BRP system, Inventor, and Vault software is a
- Master's in Business Administration (MBA) and/or Project
Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- JOB ID: HRD115861
- Exempt Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified
applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed,
color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, or veteran status. Email this job Send this job
to yourself or a colleague. Your Name Get tailored job
recommendations based on your interests. Sign up for alerts and get
notified when jobs like this are posted. Enter Email address Join
The Talent Honeywell Community Honeywell is an equal opportunity
employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to
age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status,
affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell International Inc., Muncie , Engineering Manager, Executive , Muncie, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!