Company: Long John Silver's
Posted on: September 24, 2022
The Assistant Manager runs shifts, leads team members, and
supports the restaurant management team. The Assistant Manager
shares accountability with the restaurant management team for all
restaurant operations focusing on satisfying guests, developing
team members, and growing sales and profits.
The successful Assistant Manager can:
- Address and resolve guest inquiries and concerns in a timely
- Take responsibility for positive engagement with guests.
- Ensure staffing levels meet guest service requirements.
- Maintain a safe, comfortable environment for our guests and
team members. Ensure the restaurant is clean and equipment is
always in good working condition.
- Ensure that ingredients and menu items are properly sorted,
handled, prepared, and presented with great care and concern for
- Forecast sales, create schedules, order and track inventory,
and complete weekly and business period reports.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum three (3) months experience as team member.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Physical Demands/Working Conditions:
While performing duties of this role, the employee is regularly
required to stand and walk; talk and hear to communicate with
employees; and taste/smell. The employee is frequently required to
handle, feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is
occasionally required to sit, climb, or balance; and stoop, kneel,
crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move
up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required for this role
include peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The employee is occasionally exposed to cooking fumes. The noise
level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Keywords: Long John Silver's, Muncie , Assistant Manager, Executive , Muncie, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!