General Manager - Muncie
Company: Ruby Tuesday
Posted on: March 17, 2023
This position is responsible for the day-to-day management of the restaurant. The incumbent is responsible for growing sales, achieving restaurant EBITDA, meeting budget, and creating a culture of accountability within their restaurant. Responsible for recruiting, hiring, training, coaching, and leading Managers and Team Members.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Own your four walls and your local community through growing sales, achieving EBITDA, meeting budget, and creating a culture of accountability
* Responsible for all front of house (FOH) and heart of house (HOH) results including Ecosure
* Ensure CHARM service model is fully integrated by FOH Team with every Guest
* Communicate company initiatives and tactics to drive sales and profitability
* Recruit, hire, train, develop, and communicate through consistent daily interactions and weekly meetings with all Managers and Team Members.
* Conduct regular one-on-one's and follow-up with Managers and Team Members.
* Reinforce Team Members' skills and Managers' leadership behaviors.
* Identify and implement strategies to retain the best Team Members.
* Control receiving and inventory levels and report all concerns to Area Coach (AC).
* Create and delegate daily goals and tasks and ensure completion through consistent follow-up.
* Monitor sales performance to ensure proper scheduling and staffing while developing strategies to meet sales goals.
* Adhere to company policies, procedures, all state and federal wage and hour regulations, and restaurant filing responsibilities. Control funds, bank deposits, and payroll.
This position requires regular attendance; the ability to work up to 55 hours per week is required; requires the ability to stand or walk for hours at a time; frequently required to hear, speak, walk, crawl, climb, stand, reach, bend, balance, kneel, stoop, lift and carry items up to 50 lbs; requires ability to tolerate significant changes in temperature, and frequent immersion of hands in water and cleaning or sanitizing solutions. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Information Below for Positions in Colorado Only
Colorado - Min/Max $55K-$75K
Colorado Denver - Min/Max $55K-$75K
Keywords: Ruby Tuesday, Muncie , General Manager - Muncie, Executive , Muncie, Indiana
here to apply!