Home Health Patient Care Coordinator - RN/LPN/LVN
Company: KINDRED AT HOME
Posted on: September 11, 2020
I believe my work is my calling.
Compassionate care, uncompromising service and clinical excellence
- that's what our patients have come to expect from our clinicians.
Kindred at Home, a division of Kindred Healthcare Inc., is the
nation's leading provider of comprehensive home health, hospice,
and non-medical home care services.
Kindred at Home, and its affiliates, delivers compassionate,
high-quality care to patients and clients in their homes or places
of residence, including non-medical personal assistance, skilled
nursing and rehabilitation and hospice and palliative care. Our
caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate
care and emotional support to our patients and their families.
As a Home Health Patient Care Coordinator, you will:
- Primarily conduct pre-discharge facility visits at the
physicians' request to determine the need/eligibility for home
- Develop/maintain contact with key accounts as assigned. Promote
exemplary customer service to physicians, facility personnel,
patient and patient family at all times.
- Ensure effective communication and collaboration with branch
staff and field sales resources via weekly meetings. Maintain
market awareness and prepares competitive updates.
- Assist branch in timely processing of physician orders.
- Inform hospital personnel, patient and/or patient family of
case acceptance and document alldemographic, clinical, payer and
other information as required on company approved forms to support
diagnosis and home healthcare orders.
- Provide input to care plan development and inform the Company
location clinical staff (e.g. Intake Specialist, Director Clinical
Management, and/or Manager Clinical Practice) of patient's
acceptance, and ensures that patient's needs are appropriately
- Works collaboratively with Hospice Division counterparts as
applicable, representing the Company's comprehensive home health
and hospice deliverables.
- Abide by all operational compliance with internal controls and
- Participate in special projects, quarterly Blitz events,
specialty program launches and performs other
duties as assigned.
- Bachelors /Associates degree in Nursing or the equivalent.
- Current RN or LPN, LVN license, plus a minimum of three years
- One to three years health care industry sales experience
- Strong knowledge of home health regulations, Medicare
requirements and care coordination skills required.
- Previous healthcare sales experience preferred such as selling
in skilled nursing facilities (SNFs), DME, ortho, cardio, etc OR
previous experience as a clinical liaison preferred
- Excellent customer service, organization, time-management,
problem-solving and communication skills required.
- Microsoft Office proficiency required.
Required ExperienceAll qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national
Keywords: KINDRED AT HOME, Muncie , Home Health Patient Care Coordinator - RN/LPN/LVN, Healthcare , Muncie, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!