Company: Center for Diagnostic Imaging
Posted on: May 2, 2021
- Graduate of a formal Diagnostic Medical Sonography Program or
Cardiovascular Technology Program that is accredited by the
Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs
- Active certification by American Registry of Diagnostic Medical
Sonographers (ARDMS) in the specialty(ies) as appropriate
- Bachelor of Science degree in Diagnostic Medical
- Advanced registry in Vascular, Abdomen, OB, and Breast
- Bilingual Be a part of something bigger -- join our team in
transforming lives through remarkable service. CDI is a national
provider network of medical imaging and related services. Through
our collection of partnerships, we deliver our trademark customer
service and high-quality services to enhance patient care in more
than 35 states, offering a wide range of screening, diagnostic and
interventional procedures that complement each community's needs.
CDI is an EO Employer/Vets/Disabled.
Keywords: Center for Diagnostic Imaging, Muncie , Sonographer, Healthcare , Muncie, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!