Certified Nurse Assistant - CNA
Company: Bethel Pointe Health and Rehabilitation
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Overview:Certified Nurse Aides come join us at Bethel Pointe
Health and Rehabilitation to make a difference!** NEW WAGE
If you are looking for a career that can make a difference, then
Bethel Pointe Health and Rehabilitation is the place for you. Our
work family is made up of a variety of talented and committed team
members who are dedicated to making a difference in the lives they
serve. Each employee contributes their unique skills and abilities
with the key goal of enabling our residents to reach and maintain
their highest functional abilities. Every job matters at Bethel
Pointe Health and Rehabilitation Center. We believe in what we do
and know our hands make a difference.
As a CNA in our facility, look at what benefits you can enjoy:
- Competitive starting wage with additional pay for
- Sign-on bonus up to $5,000 dollars FT, and $2,500 dollars for
- $1,000 new employee referral program
- Paid life insurance
- 401k opportunities after your first year
- $2 Shift Differential, plus a $2 Weekend Shift
- DailyPay! Work today, get paid today!
- Monthly Celebrations and recognitions
- Medical, Vision and Dental InsuranceNew and Improved Benefits
- $5,000 Tuition Reimbursement Per Year
- $40,000 Student Loan Assistance Program
- Quarterly Wage Increases
- Quarterly Attendance Bonus ProgramResponsibilities:The CNA's
Primary Responsibility is to ensure patients are provided care by
way of many different tasks such as:
- Assisting residents with their bathing, toileting, oral
hygiene, skin care, grooming, nail care and dressing needs.
- Feeding residents, providing bedside water, providing snacks,
and transferring residents to and from dining areas as needed and
in compliance with nutritional plan of care.
- Answering resident call lights and responding to resident's
request for assistance in a timely manner in accordance to facility
- Maintaining resident rooms by making bed or changing bed
linens, cleaning bedside table and organizing personal belongings,
- Observing and reporting any signs of change in the resident's
appetite, skin condition , or behaviors that are out of the
ordinary and according to facility policy.
- Offering emotional support and actively listening to residents
which will help them develop trust and achieve independence in
- Maintaining the confidentiality of all residents and their care
to ensure resident rights and privacy are protected at all
- Providing medical record documentation in accordance with
facility policy for any vitals, assistance, etc. provided to the
- Complying with safety requirements, infection control measures,
and maintaining a clean work environment.
- Must possess specific educational and experience requirements
- A high school diploma or GED, unless working under a student
- Be certified by the Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH)
as a CNA in good standing. CNAs transferring from another state may
work for 120 days while awaiting their Indiana certification.
Graduating CNA students, not yet certified, may also work for 120
days while awaiting their Indiana certification.
- Have basic computer skills along with knowledge of such
programs as Excel, Word, etc.
- Have a thorough understanding of the principles of safe
effective nursing practices within the State of Indiana.
- Must possess interpersonal skills such as:
- Assisting licensed nurse with procedures within the scope of
practice for nurse aide;
- The ability to follow written and verbal instructions, function
independently and make independent decisions when circumstances
warrant such action;
- Personal integrity and the ability to deal tactfully with
residents, family members, visitors, government agencies and
- The ability to work harmoniously with professional and
- Requires judgment in prioritizing the performance of tasks,
duties and responsibilities in accordance with established
standards, policies and procedures;
- The ability to be discrete and protect the integrity of
confidential information and stay within Corporate Compliance and
- Patience, a cheerful disposition, enthusiasm and a willingness
to handle residents based on whatever maturity and physical level
in which they are currently functioning;
- The ability to adhere to professional code of ethics, and
- The ability to relay information concerning a resident's
condition to the appropriate staff members.
Keywords: Bethel Pointe Health and Rehabilitation, Muncie , Certified Nurse Assistant - CNA, Healthcare , Muncie, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!