Registered Nurse (RN)/Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Evening Shift
Company: The Waters of Muncie
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Now Hiring - Registered Nurses (RN)/Licensed Practical Nurse
(LPN) - Evening Shift/Monday - Friday!COME JOIN OUR
TEAM!!!**$10,000.00 Sign on Bonus****NEW WAGES**A comprehensive
benefit package includes:Excellent PayTuition Reimbursement
Flexible SchedulingPaid BirthdaysPaid Vacation Time-Cash Out
OptionPaid Sick Time Group Health InsuranceDental and Vision
InsuranceLife insurance plansDisability plans401K As a Registered
Nurse (RN)/Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) you are responsible for
carrying out the assigned duties and responsibilities in accordance
with current existing federal and state regulations and established
company policies and procedures.Registered Nurse (RN)/Licensed
Practical Nurse (LPN) Duties and Responsbilities: -
- Responsible for making rounds to observe and evaluate physical,
emotional and social needs of residents
- Prepares and administers medications charts as required
- Administers treatments
- Consults with physicians
- Communicates with director of nursing and staff
- Provides nursing care to patients as assigned
- Prepares for and assists Physicians and others with diagnostic
procedures and treatments.
- Reinforce supports and provides health care instructions to
patients and their families.
- Participates with other team members in planning, implementing
and evaluating nursing care and other patient activities.
- Assists in the admission, transfer, and discharge of
- Observes and reports patients' vital signs, symptoms and
general condition to the appropriate individual(s).
- Records on patient charts observation of patient's responses to
nursing care rendered.
- Maintains environmental conditions conducive to the comfort and
safety of patients.
- Assists with unit management and/or assume charge of unit as
assigned.Registered Nurse (RN)/Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Job
- Minimum of 2 years experience in nursing in a long term care
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN)/Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
in good standing and currently licensed in the state they are
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and strong
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making
- Excellent communication, leadership and mentoring skillsOur
company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, This company complies with
applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Keywords: The Waters of Muncie, Muncie , Registered Nurse (RN)/Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Evening Shift, Healthcare , Muncie, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!