Primary Care Physician - Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
Company: American Health Network, part of OptumCare
Posted on: June 18, 2022
As a part of the OptumCare network, American Health Network is
seeking aPrimary Care Physicianto join our growing team
inIndianawith multiple practice locations available.At Optum, we
are transforming healthcare nationally while providing
Physician-led care locally.Start doingyour lifes best work.(sm)with
the largest care delivery organization in the world.
- Physician-led, patient centered team-based environment
- Provide care across the continuum, focusing on value-based care
and supported by a robust team of specialists
- Fewer patients per day, longer patient visits
- Flexible scheduling options
What makes an OptumCare organization different?
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their
- We recognize that if you want to provide good care and do it
well, you cant do it alone this is the foundation of the team-based
- The culture is one of clinical innovation and
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still
maintaining the culture and community of our local care
Compensation & Benefits Highlights:
- Compensation based on quality, not quantity
- Dedicated CME Time & Allowance
- Excellent PTO package
- Robust retirement package including employer funded
- Company paid malpractice insurance and tail coverage
- Physician partnership opportunities with OptumCare
About American Health Network:
At American Health Network, transforming the delivery of health
care across the north central United States is our passion.Founded
in 1994, we are an established multi-specialty, physician-led,
integrated healthcare delivery system with 300 providers that care
for over 250,000 patients throughout our 70 locations.We offer a
full range of outpatient primary care and over 25 different
specialties including comprehensive radiology services and urgent
care.American Health Network is also committed to the provider
experience and understand that the best path to better patient care
is by ensuring that providers and staff are happy, engaged and
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum is an Equal
Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status,
disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other
characteristic protected by law. Optum is a drug-free workplace.
2019 Optum Health & Technology. All rights reserved.
- Unrestricted licensure in the state of (Indiana/Ohio) or has
(Indiana/Ohio)application in process
- Board certification or board eligibility in Family Medicine or
- Active and unrestricted DEA License or ability to obtain prior
The Optum Story:
At Optum, weve found that putting clinicians at the center of care
is the best way to improve lives.Our physician-led organization is
one of the most dynamic and progressive health care organizations
in the world, serving over 14 million people through more than
38,000 aligned physicians and 9,000 advanced practice
clinicians.You will find our team working in local clinics, surgery
centers and urgent care centers, within care models focused on
managing risk, higher quality outcomes and driving change through
collaboration and innovation.Learn more about our journey at.
Would you thrive with Optum?
- Do you practice evidence-based medicine?
- Are you seeking a practice focused on patient-centered quality
care, not volume?
- Are you a team player comfortable delegating and empowering
- Are you constantly seeking better ways to do things?
- Do you want to be part of something better?
Keywords: American Health Network, part of OptumCare, Muncie , Primary Care Physician - Family Medicine or Internal Medicine, Healthcare , Muncie, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!