Company: Motrex LLC
Posted on: January 21, 2023
OverviewIndividual will maintain the quality specifications of
the product and assist the Production Departments by communicating
accurate and timely laboratory analysis.3rd Shift: 9:30pm -
- Perform instrumental analysis on product and process samples as
directed for quality and environmental control.
- Perform required sampling and sample preparation for
- Maintain working area, equipment and reagents in functional and
- Communicate and maintain record of results and prepare required
- Minimum: High school diploma/GED.
- Preferred: Vocational school graduate.
- Minimum of two years of related experience.
- Related analytical chemistry work experience a plus.PHYSICAL
REQUIREMENTS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be
frequently exposed to fumes, dust, airborne particles, and extreme
heat and humidity.
- While much work will be performed in an office setting,
significant time will be required in the manufacturing facility,
where additional exposure is likely.
- Noise levels in the manufacturing facility are usually
- All employees are required to wear full face respirators inside
the manufacturing facility.
- Qualified candidates must be able to sit, stand, walk, bend,
and climb with minimal effort.
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds.EEO StatementElement Resources
is an equal opportunity employer where an applicant's
qualifications are considered without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status,
genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, or any other basis prohibited by law.About
StatementElement Resources (elementrellc.com) is one of the largest
battery recycling companies in the United States. Recycling
recovers 99% of all lead received at our recycling centers. Every
year we recycle millions of pounds of lead and recover and
neutralize millions of gallons of sulfuric acid. Our robust, highly
controlled recycling process is a critical part of our commitment
to environmental sustainability.Job Locations IN-MuncieRequisition
ID 2023-3827Category (For Candidate Searching Only) QualityPosition
Type Regular FulltimeLocation : Address 2601 W. Mt Pleasant
Blvd.Location : Postal Code 47302#elementrellc
Keywords: Motrex LLC, Muncie , Lab Technician, Healthcare , Muncie, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!