Nurse Practitioner/NP - Outpatient Psych
Company: NP Now
Posted on: October 12, 2018
Progressive healthcare organization seeks a Nurse Practitioner to work in an outpatient psych setting in the Muncie/Richmond Indiana area! Open to New Graduates!
This NP will have the opportunity to be a part of a group that lives and breathes a commitment to the community, a commitment to being involved and to being that extra hand patients and families need while they recover from mental health/psychiatry disease!
- Progressive Healthcare Organization that believes in treating the \"whole person\" integrating physical, mental and social well-being to help people achieve their optimum health.
- For over 40 years this Organization has been serving their community and are accredited by the Joint Commission and certified by the Indiana Division of Mental Health and Addictions.
- Providing the highest level of patient care, this organization is committed to meeting the needs of their community through outreach into the community, including advocacy, events and educational opportunities.
- Last year alone they served over 32,000 patients in over 46 counties across Indiana.
- Highly value their providers and staff; the $128.8 Million in revenue generated this past year, over $56 million is dedicated to their employees' salaries and benefits. Benefits and Features:
- $95,000-$120,000/year in salary, depending on experience
- Full medical benefits, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K
- Excellent PTO package; 3 weeks Your Role with the Company:
- M-F flexible schedule, no call
- APRN ( Advanced Practice RN)/ MSN / FNP-BC, Family Nurse Practitioner will have great support in a collegial team setting seeing patients in a mental health capacity
- Nurse Practitioner will identify behavioral health issues, collaborating with psychiatrists and other Nurse Practitioners
- APRN/MSN/AGNP/FNP/PNP can see either just adults or just children.
- Candidate would need to build rapport well and provide patient focused/customer service care Background Profile:
- FNP/Family Nurse Practitioner, APRN, Nurse Practitioner, AGNP, PMHMP, Psych Nurse Practitioner
- 6+ months of experience in a psych setting, as an NP or RN
- Open to a new graduate PMHNP FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
NP Now, LLC
Associated topics: anesthetist, assessments, bilingual, board, clinic, clinical nurse, midwife, nursing assistant cna, physician assistant, specialis
Keywords: NP Now, Muncie , Nurse Practitioner/NP - Outpatient Psych, Healthcare , Muncie, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!