Posted on: November 18, 2018
We Are Hiring Pharmacist - Full-Time, Days 7:00am-3:30pm, Every 4th weekend, 2015 Jackson Street - Anderson,INHospital Experience Highly Preferred.At St Vincent Anderson our pharmacy provides a challenging brisk paced Hybrid model with Outpatient and Inpatient interaction. Join our dedicated Family work group that provides you a good work life balance. Compensation & Benefits: At St Vincent Employer, we care for the people who are the foundation of our work to fulfill our mission: our associates. We offer a comprehensive benefit package inclusive of medical, dental, vision, retirement, and generous PTO. Associates can also take advantage of other great benefits like tuition reimbursement or adoption assistance. Why Join Employer? St. Vincent, part of Employer, is a nonprofit, faith-based health system that is guided by our mission to provide compassionate, personalized care, especially for those who are vulnerable. St. Vincent is one of Indiana's largest employers with 22 ministries serving 57 counties in central and southern Indiana. Our 134-year-old health system includes a wide range of services including cardiovascular care, women's and children's health, neurosciences, cancer care, orthopedics, bariatrics, primary care, emergency medicine, imaging, general surgery and long-term acute care.What You Will Do As an Associate with St. Vincent Health-IN, you will have the opportunity to assure the appropriate selection, dosing, administering, and dispensing of medication orders.You will:
- Reviews and assesses medication orders to identify, prevent and resolve potential and actual drug related problems. Recommends formulary alternatives when appropriate.
- Compounds and dispenses medications for accurate delivery to patients.
- Provides drug information and education to medical staff and patients.
- Communicates with physicians and other clinicians as necessary to facilitate care.
- Oversees technical personnel who assist in the preparation, maintenance, and dispensing of medications and supplies. Assists with academic functions such as serving as a preceptor for pharmacy students. May float to provide coverage of pharmacy needs.
- Provides patient counseling efficiently and effectively when required.What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Pharmacist credentialed from the Indiana Board Of Pharmacy obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Education:
- Bachelor's degree required Master's degree preferredWork Experience:
- None required.
- 3 Years Hospital Experience highly PreferredEqual Employment Opportunity St.Vincent is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for more information. EEO is the Law Poster Supplement Please note that Employer will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Employer will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.E-Verify Statement St. Vincent, a member of Employer Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information. (link to E-verify site)
Keywords: Ascension, Muncie , Pharmacist, Healthcare , Anderson, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!