Sbarro Shift Supervisor - $1,000 Sign on Bonus
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Overview:Assists store management in achieving restaurant
objectives. Assists General Manager in assigning, directing and
following up on activities of team members. Provides quality
products in a clean and safe environment to every customer. Works
with the store management team to ensure compliance with all
Company policies and procedures, federal, state and local laws and
Company business standards. This position must be able to work and
communicate effectively with the restaurant management team and the
team members.Responsibilities:Essential Functions
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements
listed below are representative of the accountabilities, knowledge,
skill, and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions which include:
- Come to work promptly and regularly
- Take direction and work well with others
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Accomplish multiple tasks within established timeframes
- Interact positively with Customers
- Stand much of the work day
- Concentrate and perform duties accurately
- Perform the Accountabilities listed below
- Perform as stated in the Work Requirements and Physical Demands
1. Trains, monitors and reinforces food safety procedures to team
members. Ensures all Company food safety procedures are followed.
Complies with all health/sanitation regulations.
2. Maintains safe working conditions by following and enforcing all
Company safety, security and maintenance policies and
3. Monitors tasks performed by team members to ensure product
quality and guest satisfaction.
4. Monitors and follows up with team members regarding food
preparation and Company procedures to minimize food cost.
5. Monitors labor usage against sales and takes corrective action
6. Executes, trains and monitors proper cash control
7. Ensures proper training for team members through established
training systems. Provides ongoing coaching to team members.
8. Assists General Manager in ensuring compliance with all other
Company policies and procedures.
9. Performs other job related duties as may be assigned or
Work Requirements and Physical Demands
- Able to work a variety of schedules in accordance with business
needs and customary scheduling requirements
- May be required to transfer from one location to another as
business needs dictate
- Prolonged periods of standing, walking, bending and
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Able to effectively and safely use kitchen equipment
- Possess basic mathematical skills
- Displays professional and appropriate image and
- 18 years of age, minimum
- High School Diploma or GED, preferred
- 1 or more years of restaurant or supervisory experience,
Keywords: Sbarro, Muncie , Sbarro Shift Supervisor - $1,000 Sign on Bonus, Hospitality & Tourism , Muncie, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!