Assistant Store Manager
Company: Shoe Carnival
Posted on: September 15, 2022
Requirements: Ability to believe in our customer centered
culture to deliver a superior customer service experience. ,
Description: The Assistant Store Manager assists with the daily
operations of the store and carries store keys to perform opening
and closing responsibilities.
- Demonstrates Total Customer Service Standards and leads by
- Follows Loss Prevention guidelines to deter theft and manage
- Manages daily responsibilities including sales and operational
plans, store and department standards, and safety and loss
- Supervises associates and delegates tasks to ensure
productivity, assists in conflict resolution, coordinates
meals/breaks, and shares department successes and
- Assists with timely administration of progressive discipline,
interviews, timecard punch edits, report review, and
- Ensures all claims of harassment and discrimination are
- Processes weekly truck shipments by unloading, scanning,
detailing case contents, and supervising product placement.
- Assists in floor moves, merchandising, pricing, promotional
displays and store housekeeping to ensure execution of company
- Trains associates to ensure consistent application of
standards, product placement and/or cash handling to include
collecting payments, and processing returns and exchanges.
- Provides overrides, performs safe and till counts, and
reconciles cash settlements. Requirements:
- 3-5 years of retail sales or customer service experience.
- Previous supervisory experience required; preferably in retail
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Excellent sales and customer service skills.
- Ability to execute the concept by understanding and applying
- Ability to successfully complete Key Carrier Certification exam
within 60 days of hire or prior to promotion.
- Ability to manage, train, and mentor associates to assure
company standards and processes are understood.
- Ability to work flexible schedules including nights, weekends
and holidays. Total Rewards: The Shoe Carnival, Inc. Total Rewards
program offers eligible associates highly competitive benefits,
including the following:
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off (Vacation & Sick Time)
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, Disability, and Voluntary Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee & Family Discounts
- Relocation Opportunities
Keywords: Shoe Carnival, Muncie , Assistant Store Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Muncie, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!