Retail Brand Ambassador
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Leaf Home is North America's leading technology-enabled provider
of home solutions. Our award-winning products offerings include
LeafFilter Gutter Protection, Leaf Home Safety Solutions, Leaf Home
Water Solutions, and Leaf Home Enhancements which all provide ample
opportunity to be part of a winning team. In addition to serving
our customers, Leaf Home strives to build a welcoming and inclusive
workplace. We are proud to be a certified Great Place to Work - as
well as a multi-recipient of Top Workplaces. We are seeking
outgoing, energetic Retail In-Store Brand Ambassadors to join our
team!For Immediate Hire! Paid Weekly! Guaranteed Hours! No Travel!
$18-$20 per hourWhat we offer:
- Industry leading starting pay: $18-$20/hr
- Compensation increases based on event performance
- Paid Training and flexible scheduling with guaranteed hours
- No set up or teardown!
- Work in-store (climate controlled!)
- No travel - work same store every week
- Paid Weekly (Every Friday!)
- Opportunity for growth into management positionsJob Summary:The
Retail In-Store Brand Ambassador will be responsible for generating
customer leads at dedicated in-store retail locations through
ongoing interaction with potential customers. Qualified generated
leads will be provided to our sales team for in-home product sales
demonstrations. Responsible for exceeding issued lead targets and
goals administered by the Retail Event Marketing Manager.
- Interact with potential customers and provide product
demonstrations using high energy and positive engagement techniques
- Overcome objections by utilizing proven, industry leading sales
techniques and training resources.
- Work well without close supervision but always keeping the
- Generate and data capture store leads for our award-winning
- Responsible for meeting predetermined performance goals for
each event as well as other KPIs
- Must hold a valid driver's license.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Must be willing to work afternoons, evenings, and weekend
shifts (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to educate potential
customers about our product line
- High level of energy and engagement for extended periods of
time at events
- Ability to utilize our proven system to generate qualified
leads for our rapidly growing
- Ability to actively listen and rebut objections and/or answer
questions regarding the performance or quality of the product
- Must have a smart phone to use timekeeping application and
- Must have access to reliable transportation for every scheduled
- Ability to juggle various work activities and shift their
attention from one task to another to meet the demands of different
stakeholders without "dropping the ball".
- Detail-oriented and can focus on the task at hand, no matter
how minute, by finding the most efficient and effective pathway to
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
for communicating with internal and external parties in a manner
that is both articulate and professional.
- Holding oneself responsible and being self-driven in
accomplishing business goals, adhering to policies and being
responsible for one's own actions, performance, and decisionsTo our
customers, Live Comfortable, Live Safe and Live Happy. To our
employees we want you to Work Comfortable, Work Safe, and Work
Happy.APPLY TODAY! $18-$20 Per Hour Paid Weekly!
Diversity and Inclusion StatementLeaf Home Solutions is committed
to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. We strive to create an environment that
embraces differences and fosters inclusion.
Equal Opportunity StatementLeaf Home Solutions will recruit, hire,
train, and promote persons in all job titles without regard to
race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age,
results of genetic testing, veteran status, or physical/mental
disability (except where the disability prevents the individual
from being able to perform the essential functions of the job and
cannot be reasonably accommodated in full compliance with the
Keywords: LeafFilter, Muncie , Retail Brand Ambassador, Hospitality & Tourism , Muncie, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!