FOOD SERVICE WORKER/CASHIER (FULL-TIME)
Company: Compass Group, North America
Posted on: September 22, 2022
- We are hiring immediately for FOOD SERVICE WORKER/CASHIER
- Location: Muncie Community Schools-4301 S. Cowan Rd, Muncie,
IN, 47304 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: F/T Depends on location: Usually it is 06:00 AM -
07:30 AM until 02:00 - 03:30 PM. May be opportunities for supper
- Requirement: Prior experience preferred, willing to train.
ServSafe certification is a bonus.
- Starting pay: $14.00 per hour*Internal Employee Referral Bonus
Available We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text
messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number
1043936. The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that
helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency
varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or
HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our
success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Chartwells K12's goal is to make sure students leave the cafeteria
happier and healthier than they came in, by serving food kids love
to eat and creating custom dining programs. With more than 16,000
associates in 4,300 schools, ranging from large public institutions
to small charter and private schools, Chartwells K12 is built on
decades of food, education and operational experience driven by top
culinary, nutrition, wellness, and sustainability talent. For more
information, visit www.ChartwellsK12.com . Job SummarySummary:
Performs cashiering duties, including general food service work.
Maintains sanitation standards in the preparation, service and
dining room facilities. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs prep work such as washing, peeling, cutting and
seeding fruits and vegetables. Weighs and measures designated
- Carries pans, kettles and trays of food to and from work
stations, stove and refrigerator in accordance with safety
standards. Distributes supplies, utensils and portable
- Stores foods in designated areas in accordance with wrapping,
dating, and food safety and rotation procedures.
- Cleans work areas, equipment and utensils.
- Ensures compliance with sanitation and safety
- Uses approved food recipes and production standards to ensure
proper quality, serving temperatures and standard portion
- Serves customers in a friendly, efficient manner following
outlined steps of service.
- Interacts with customers and resolves customer complaints in a
friendly, service-oriented manner.
- Relays relevant information to supervisor.
- Performs sales transactions.
- Enters sales into the cash register to ensure purchases are
- Makes change, accepts declining balance cards and other
acceptable forms of payment.
- Issues receipts to customers.
- Follows standard procedures for issuing cash refunds.
- Responsible for all assigned change funds and cash receipts,
ensuring that cash drawer is in compliance with overage/shortage
- Replenishes condiments, beverages and general supplies while
maintaining service area cleanliness.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Associates at Chartwells
K-12 are offered many fantastic benefits. Both full-time and
part-time positions offer the following benefits to
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home Program In addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) About Compass Group:
Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry Compass Group is
an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to
treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their
abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race,
national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
by law. Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Keywords: Compass Group, North America, Muncie , FOOD SERVICE WORKER/CASHIER (FULL-TIME), Hospitality & Tourism , Muncie, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!