Recruiter - Muncie #2456
Company: Meridian Services Corporation
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Focusing on Whole-Person Healthcare
Meridian Health Services is a progressive healthcare organization
that believes in treating the whole-person integrating physical,
mental and social well-being to help people achieve their optimum
health. This approach connects treatments and doctors working
together to heal both the body and mind for total well-being.
Text 2456 to (765)523-4622 for Quick Apply!
We are currently seeking a full time Recruiting Specialist to
perform all duties related to personnel recruiting based out of our
Muncie, Indiana office. This position will be required to drive to
job fairs and hiring events but can be primarily a remote
- Responsible for effective and swift recruitment processes both
internally and externally. Work closely with hiring managers to
deliver recruitment needs. Regular follow up with respective hiring
managers and applicants to ensure timeliness of recruitment
- Actively seek creative recruitment ideas in order to hire and
retain the best possible talent (i.e. career fairs, health fairs,
print advertising, and other relevant recruitment channels) while
being mindful of the Company's desire for a diverse
- Updating and maintain applicant database
- Maintain knowledge of legal compliance and government reporting
by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with
managers, recommending new procedures, and ensuring policies,
procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
- Pre-screen applicants, coordinate and schedule applicant
interviews, make travel arrangements, and/or participate in the
on-site interview process as needed.
- Conduct and attend career fairs, engage communication and build
relationships with educational institutions, maintaining the
applicant tracking system, generating ad hoc reports, etc.
- Partner with hiring managers to review job descriptions as
- Build Management relationships to ensure we are meeting
Management's need both now and as growth happens.
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts including outside
recruiting sources to help identify and source qualified applicants
including coordination and development of outreach
- Maintain a high level of customer service by responding to
inquiries regarding all HR policies, procedures, and programs as
- Assist with reports as directed
- Engage in other HR activities as needed.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- High School Diploma or its equivalent.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related field
- One year Physician one year general recruitment
- A valid drivers' license, a driving record meeting Meridian's
driving policy, reliable transportation, and proof of auto
insurance is also required.
Meridian Health Services provides the following benefits:
- Health, dental, vision plans
- Merit Based Compensation Plan
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term
- 401k with company contribution
- Generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Paid Holidays
- Life balance oriented organization
Drug screen, TB test, extensive background check, and
fingerprinting are required of all Meridian employees. All
individuals who join Meridian are required to have a flu shot and
Covid vaccination to further protect our staff and the patients we
serve. We also adhere to Covid-related protocol including wearing
masks, social distancing, and sanitizing.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V)
and also participates in E-Verify
Keywords: Meridian Services Corporation, Muncie , Recruiter - Muncie #2456, Human Resources , Muncie, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!