Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a current
production associate - Manufacturing job in Winchester, IN. This is
a long-term temp-to-hire opportunity. Working in production you
will be required to use small hand tools and assemble small parts
as well as label and package products. If you meet the
qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Production Associate - Manufacturing job
• Basic to complex assembly, welding using keen eye sight
• May require cleaning and inspecting parts and dis-assembly of
• Report defective material or questionable condition to production
• Maintain the manufacturing work area and equipment in a clean and
• Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
• High School Diploma / GED
• 6 + months manufacturing experience
We have openings on both second (2 pm - 10:30 pm) and third (10 pm
- 6:30 am) shift; overtime is mandatory.
Pay for this position is $8.75/hr plus overtime as needed. This is
a long-term temp-to-hire opportunity.
BONUS OPPORTUNITIES based on attendance are also available.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in
the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as
a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Production Associate -
Manufacturing job in Winchester, IN or any related opportunities
You can also interview now by clicking the below link:
Equal Opportunity Employer