Sr. Electrical Technician
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team
of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things
that make the future.
Honeywell Process Solutions is a pioneer in automation control,
instrumentation and services for the oil and gas; refining; energy;
pulp and paper; industrial power generation; chemicals and
petrochemicals; biofuels; life sciences; and metals, minerals, and
mining industries. A leader in digitization, Honeywell delivers
software and services that help customers overcome competitive
pressures and uncertain market conditions to achieve game-changing
business outcomes. Honeywell's comprehensive portfolio in process
control, monitoring, and safety systems and instrumentation
provides optimized operations and maintenance efficiencies to meet
diverse automation needs.
Use your extensive knowledge of electrical engineering
fundamentals to help Honeywell HPS deliver innovative solutions
that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will work under
immediate supervision and alongside some of the world's most
talented technicians and engineers. You will contribute to the
development of Honeywell's next generation of HPS products by
designing, testing and/or validating products from prototype to
market. You will be part of a group of highly committed
professionals who provide expertise and ensure the success of
engineering projects and programs.
- Actively participate in team meetings
- Communicate non-compliance incidents
- Apply prescriptive methodology
- Identify areas for technical improvement
- Adhere to guidelines
- Record outcomes for components and equipment
- Performs variety of [design, test, validation] tasks.
- Mentor and train less experienced teammates
- Problem solving
- Familiarity with reading engineering and electrical
YOU MUST HAVE
- Passion to learn and grow in the industrial field selected
- Effective and clear communication skills
- Work accurately with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to complete work, follow up and appropriate reporting
- Good coordination, motor skills, and dexterity
- Computer literacy
- Ability to make good business judgment and common sense before
- Some electrical technician experience
- Formal technical training
- Ability to juggle many priorities and competing demands easily
- Pursuing an Engineering or Engineering Technology degree.
- Familiarity with electrical equipment test procedures.
- Manufacturing and Engineering project management
- JOB ID: HRD120286
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 201 E 18th St,Muncie,Indiana,47302,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color,
national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Muncie , Sr. Electrical Technician, Other , Muncie, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!