Posted on: June 7, 2021
At Beltone, we believe the best way to offer our patients
premium service is to value our employees and create a positive
work environment. We are proud of a culture that emphasizes
collaboration and empowerment. As a Hearing Care Professional, you
sell hearing instruments by educating patients on their individual
hearing loss and the technology available to help them hear
- Conduct patient comprehensive hearing evaluations.
- Consult with patient and recommend the Beltone Product that
best fits their lifestyle.
- Fit patient with hearing aid settings to match their need.
- Educate patients on the use of their hearing aids or other
- Provide appropriate aftercare with all patients to ensure the
highest standard of patient care.
- Ensure the Belcare, our exclusive Nationwide Network of Care,
promise is upheld with every patient.
- Secure repeat and referral business through utilization of our
patient referral program and positive online reviews.
- Partner with the Patient Services Coordinator and Retail
Manager to lead the office in outreach initiatives; track and
provide feedback to show effectiveness.
- Maintain a clean and welcoming office and work
- Previous dispensing or fitting experience preferred.
- AuD with the necessary requirements to dispense hearing
instruments in the state in which you will be working; OR
- Current license to dispense hearing instruments in the state(s)
in which you will be working.
- Proven experience of achieving sales goals.
- Willing to work flexible hours/days.
- Must have good dexterity in both hands.
- Commitment to excellence in patient care.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication
- Ability to work independently.
- Sound decision-making and judgment.
- Value integrity, honesty, and respect for both our patients and
our internal staff.
Beltone offers innovative hearing technology, plus superior
patient care which makes us a great place to grow professionally.
You can expect a wide range of excellent employee benefits that
make it truly rewarding to work with us. Come be a leader and join
the Beltone team!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant.
Keywords: Belton, Muncie , Audiologist, Other , Muncie, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!