HR Shared Services Associate
Company: First Merchants Corporation
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Serve as key contributor on the MyHR team and provide tactical and
administrative support for the human resources department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Create a positive employee experience by providing professional
human resources support via a single point of entry case management
system (MyHR). Respond to routine matters related to internal
policies, employee relations, performance, employee separations,
etc. Fulfill general requests from employees in all functional
areas of human resources.
* Schedule and conduct exit conversations with employees separating
from the bank.
* Manage and monitor activities related to new hires to ensure a
positive experience on day one of employment.
* Review and submit invoice and vouchers for the department.
* Administer Employee Overdraft Standard according to the
* Administer education reimbursement program to ensure appropriate
documentation and approval process is consistently applied.
* Administer corporate credit card program in accordance with
* Serve on Employee Activities Committee and coordinate meetings,
employee events, notifications, and First Merchants Community
* Administer service award program.
* Perform general administrative support for the human resources
Education - High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
Experience - Over three (3) years of related office administration
Other - None.
Associates or Bachelor's degree in business or related field of
Experience working in a human resources environment.
Human Resources Information System (HRIS) related experience.
Keywords: First Merchants Corporation, Muncie , HR Shared Services Associate, Other , Muncie, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!