Operations Coordinator Residential Addictions Recovery 2572
Company: Meridian Services Corporation
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Focusing on Whole-Person Healthcare
Meridian Health Services is a progressive healthcare organization
that believes in treating the whole-person integrating physical,
mental and social well-being to help people achieve their optimum
health. This approach connects treatments and doctors working
together to heal both the body and mind for total well-being. THIS
IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION! Text 2572 to (765)523-4622 for Quick
Apply! We are currently seeking an full time day Operations
Coordinator for our Tippecanoe Recovery Center located in
Lafayette, Indiana. This position is responsible for assisting in
the management of operations in conjunction with the Practice
Manager. The Operations Coordinator will work Monday through Friday
0800-5pm, on call shifts and other shifts to ensure patient safety.
Travel is required. Operations Coordinator Key Responsibilities: In
coordination with the Practice Manager this position assists in
marketing and promoting program services to potential referral
sources; maintains positive relationships with referral sources
- Obtains data and prepares recommendations regarding potential
referral sources and clients
- Participates in market research to determine area and client
- Assists in evaluating effectiveness of services. Develops and
maintains communications in a cooperative and professional manner
with all levels of staff, clients and referral sources:
- Communicates openly, honestly and constructively
- Treats all employees, clients and referral staff with dignity,
respect and courtesy
- Resolves concerns and problems concerning communication, trust
and respect Assists Practice Manager in:
- The coordination and evaluation of programs.
- Assigning provider caseloads.
- Completing staff performance evaluations.
- Addressing complaints and resolving problems. Monitors and
reports staff compliance:
- Productivity standards.
- Documentation expectations.
- CANS/ANSA completions.
- Completing timely and accurate treatment plans. Monitors and
reports MRO utilization.
Assists Practice Manager in monitoring and addressing scheduling,
including no-show rates.
Assists the Practice Manager in ensuring that compliance with the
nineteen program requirements for Federally Qualified Health
Centers is maintained.
Coordinate consumer compliance with scheduled medical services
Coordination of DMHA Behavioral and Primary Care Coordination
(BPHC) process. Completes all other essential administrative tasks
as assigned by Practice Manager. In addition to:
- Coordinates admissions and discharges in collaboration with the
- Assists with maintaining bed board, census tracking and rent
- Assists with coordination of residential schedule coverage
- Assists with meal planning as needed
- Assists with coordination of transportation for patient medical
appointments We are seeking Operations Coordinator candidates with
the following qualities:
- Associates Degree in related field of study preferred
- Two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience
- Experience in addictions recovery preferred
- Valid driver's license, a driving record meeting Meridian's
driving policy, reliable transportation, and proof of auto
insurance required Meridian Health Services provides the following
benefits to a qualified Operations Coordinator :
- Health, dental, vision plans
- Merit Based Compensation
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term
- 401k with company contribution
- Generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Life balance oriented organization Drug screen, TB test,
extensive background check, and fingerprinting are required of all
Meridian employees. All individuals who join Meridian are required
to have a flu shot and Covid vaccination to further protect our
staff and the patients we serve. We also adhere to Covid-related
protocol including wearing masks, social distancing, and
sanitizing. Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity
Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.
Keywords: Meridian Services Corporation, Muncie , Operations Coordinator Residential Addictions Recovery 2572, Other , Muncie, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!