Operations Coordinator Residential Addictions Recovery
Company: Meridian Services Corporation
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Focusing on Whole-Person Healthcare
Meridian Health Services is a progressive healthcare organization
that believes in treating the whole-person integrating physical,
mental and social well-being to help people achieve their optimum
health. This approach connects treatments and doctors working
together to heal both the body and mind for total well-being.
THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION!
Text 2572 to (765)523-4622 for Quick Apply!
We are currently seeking an full time day Operations Coordinator
for our Tippecanoe Recovery Center located in Lafayette, Indiana.
This position is responsible for assisting in the management of
operations in conjunction with the Practice Manager. The Operations
Coordinator will work Monday through Friday 0800-5pm, on call
shifts and other shifts to ensure patient safety. Travel is
Operations Coordinator Key Responsibilities:
In coordination with the Practice Manager this position assists in
marketing and promoting program services to potential referral
sources; maintains positive relationships with referral
- Obtains data and prepares recommendations regarding potential
referral sources and clients
- Participates in market research to determine area and client
- Assists in evaluating effectiveness of services.
Develops and maintains communications in a cooperative and
professional manner with all levels of staff, clients and referral
- Communicates openly, honestly and constructively
- Treats all employees, clients and referral staff with dignity,
respect and courtesy
- Resolves concerns and problems concerning communication, trust
Assists Practice Manager in:
- The coordination and evaluation of programs.
- Assigning provider caseloads.
- Completing staff performance evaluations.
- Addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Monitors and reports staff compliance:
- Productivity standards.
- Documentation expectations.
- CANS/ANSA completions.
- Completing timely and accurate treatment plans.
Monitors and reports MRO utilization.
Assists Practice Manager in monitoring and addressing scheduling,
including no-show rates.
Assists the Practice Manager in ensuring that compliance with the
nineteen program requirements for Federally Qualified Health
Centers is maintained.
Coordinate consumer compliance with scheduled medical services
Coordination of DMHA Behavioral and Primary Care Coordination
Completes all other essential administrative tasks as assigned by
In addition to:
- Coordinates admissions and discharges in collaboration with the
- Assists with maintaining bed board, census tracking and rent
- Assists with coordination of residential schedule
- Assists with meal planning as needed
- Assists with coordination of transportation for patient medical
We are seeking Operations Coordinator candidates with the following
- Associates Degree in related field of study preferred
- Two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience
- Experience in addictions recovery preferred
- Valid driver's license, a driving record meeting Meridian's
driving policy, reliable transportation, and proof of auto
Meridian Health Services provides the following benefits to a
qualified Operations Coordinator:
- Health, dental, vision plans
- Merit Based Compensation
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness, short term
- 401k with company contribution
- Generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Life balance oriented organization
Drug screen, TB test, extensive background check, and
fingerprinting are required of all Meridian employees. All
individuals who join Meridian are required to have a flu shot and
Covid vaccination to further protect our staff and the patients we
serve. We also adhere to Covid-related protocol including wearing
masks, social distancing, and sanitizing.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V)
and also participates in E-Verify.PI181519884
Keywords: Meridian Services Corporation, Muncie , Operations Coordinator Residential Addictions Recovery, Other , Muncie, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!