Accounts Payable Associate
Company: First Merchants Bank
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Perform accounting functions to process various transactions as
they relate to Accounts Payable (AP) and other Finance
activities.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work within a team of Accounts Payable Associates; rotate
responsibilities to ensure invoices and employee expense
reimbursements are paid accurately and timely.
- Process accounts payable transactions and entries, includes:
- Manage vendor invoices in the Workflow process.
- Manage employee reimbursements through Chrome River
- Supply and review general ledger (GL) information and vendor
- Process invoices and vouchers for payment.
- Generate checks, ACH's and vendor credit card payments.
- Verify checks, ACH's and vendor credit card payments prior to
- Barcode and image invoices, as needed.
- Review AP specific GL accounts
- Work with Exceptions on daily unposted transactions.
- Take on additional responsibilities and assist in projects as
Education - High school diploma or equivalent (GED), plus
specialized training beyond high school in accounting, finance,
business or a related field.
Experience - Over one (1) year of accounting, bookkeeping or
Other - None.
Associate degree in accounting or finance.ExperienceRequired
- Over one (1) year of accounting, bookkeeping or related
- Technical/other training or better in Accounting or related
- GED or better
- High School or betterEqual Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: First Merchants Bank, Muncie , Accounts Payable Associate, Other , Muncie, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!