Machinist - Level 1 (2nd Shift)
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.When you join Honeywell, you become
a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and
doers who make the things that make the future. Advanced Materials
is a global supplier of fluorine products, fine chemicals,
additives, metals, films and fibers for products including
pharmaceuticals, refrigeration, semiconductors and military
protection. Advanced Materials is making the world safer, cleaner
and enabling the modernization of a growing middle class by
enhancing our customer offerings through a differentiated portfolio
of chemistries, materials, value-added solutions and superior
customer service. Our mission is to attract, retain and develop
diverse and highly motivated, entrepreneurial employees striving to
flawlessly deliver superior value to our customers every day.
Integrate innovative machine shop solutions across Honeywell. You
will lead and engage in multi-disciplined machine shop focused
projects that support the organization's business strategies. You
will have a direct impact on business unit, function and overall
site success. Key Responsibilities
- Operate assigned equipment.
- Continuous improvement activities.
- Record production data
- Maintain assigned work area
- Report production data
- Analyze production data
- Adjust equipment
- Set up and change over equipment YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma or equivalent WE VALUE
- Demonstrated ability to set up and operate CNC machines.
- Ability to analyze information and concepts
- Ability to collaborate with others and work independently
- Ability to identify key details
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Creative thinking and idea generation
- Significant CNC experience
- Ability to communicate information clearly Additional
- JOB ID: req385452
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 201 E 18th St,Muncie,Indiana,47302,United States
- Global (ALL) Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age,
race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status,
affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Muncie , Machinist - Level 1 (2nd Shift), Other , Muncie, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!