Machinist Level 1 - 2nd Shift
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Innovate high-purity, high-performance chemicals and materials
The future is what you make it.When you join Honeywell, you become
a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and
doers who make the things that make the future.
Honeywell Process Solutions is a pioneer in automation control,
instrumentation and services for the oil and gas; refining; energy;
pulp and paper; industrial power generation; chemicals and
petrochemicals; biofuels; life sciences; and metals, minerals, and
mining industries. A leader in digitization, Honeywell delivers
software and services that help customers overcome competitive
pressures and uncertain market conditions to achieve game-changing
business outcomes. Honeywell's comprehensive portfolio in process
control, monitoring, and safety systems and instrumentation
provides optimized operations and maintenance efficiencies to meet
diverse automation needs. Produce high quality products and
services for our customers. You will assemble and inspect product
to ensure the highest quality product is provided to our customers.
You will be responsible for your work area to ensure the safe and
efficient operation of the area. You will set up and monitor the
production of product in your area and participate in the
continuous improvement process at the site to address safety,
production and quality improvements. Key Responsibilities
- Operate assigned equipment.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Support the Honeywell Operating System
- Maintain work area for operation and cleanliness
- Comply with all safety rules.
- Record and report production data.
- Analyze data and production reports
- Set up and change over equipment YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma or equivalent WE VALUE
- Demonstrated ability to to set up and operate CNC
- Ability to analyze information and concepts
- Ability to collaborate with others and work independently
- Ability to identify key details
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Good coordination, motor skills, and dexterity
- Creative thinking and idea generation
- Some CNC experience
- Ability to communicate information clearly HPS202020 Additional
- JOB ID: req386100
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 201 E 18th St,Muncie,Indiana,47302,United States
- Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent
resident or have protected status. Early Career (ALL) Honeywell is
an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be
considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national
origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Muncie , Machinist Level 1 - 2nd Shift, Other , Muncie, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!