Training and Development Coordinator
Company: Magna International
Posted on: March 6, 2023
Job Number: 54740--Group: Magna Powertrain----Division:
Muncie--Job Type: Permanent/Regular--Location: MUNCIE--Group
IntroductionAdvancing mobility. Making automotive technology that
is smarter, cleaner, and safer, while still fun to drive. And
making it for everyone. That's what we're passionate about at Magna
Powertrain. We do it by creating world-class powertrain solutions
for conventional, hybrid, and pure electric vehicles. We're making
electrification more than a buzzword, we're bringing it to the
road. Innovation is what drives us and we drive innovation. Dream
big and create the future of mobility at Magna Powertrain.Role
- Manages the training, educational and development programs to
transfer knowledge and skills to improve employee performance.
- Assesses training and development needs for the
- Oversees the administration of all training documentation. Key
- Map out annual training plans for all functions, with an
emphasis on Operations.
- Design and develop customized/targeted training programs
(outsourced and/or in-house).
- Select appropriate training methods or activities (e.g.
simulations, mentoring, on-the-job training, professional
- Market available training to employees and provide necessary
information about sessions.
- Conduct organization-wide training needs assessment and
identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed.
- Use known education principles and stay up-to-date on new
training methods and techniques.
- Assess instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of
training on employee skills and KPIs.
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training records.
- Host train-the-trainer sessions for internal subject matter
- Develops, implements, coordinates, and supervises safety and
developmental training activities.
- Reviews equipment operating procedures, technical
specifications, and potential hazards for inclusion in safety and
- Provide employees comprehensive safety and training
orientation, including review of OSHA compliance and other
applicable regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for oversight of Apprenticeship program; ensure
program compliance, curriculum certification, all education and
training elements, to include documentation for accuracy and
completeness. Key Qualifications/Requirements
- Bachelor degree in Education, Training, HR or related
- Proven work experience as a Training Coordinator, Trainer,
Training Facilitator or similar role.
- Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and
strategies to promote safe and effective operations for the
protection of people, data, property, and institutions.
- Knowledge of laws, legal codes, state and federal government
regulations, executive orders, and agency rules.
- Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events in a
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs,
plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate).
- Familiarity with traditional and modern job training methods
- Experience with e-learning platforms.
- MS Office proficiency.
- Excellent time management skills, public speaking skills,
problem-solving skills, customer service skills and both verbal and
written communication skills.
- Ability to operate media equipment such as projectors and
- Exceptional organization skills, leadership and interpersonal
- Ability to work with a team and have attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and assess and analyze
- Knowledge of human behavior and performance; individual
differences in ability, personality, and interests; learning and
motivation; psychological research methods; and the assessment and
treatment of behavioral and affective disorders. Additional
Information Awareness. Unity. Empowerment. At Magna, we believe
that a diverse workforce is critical to our success. That's why we
are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire on the basis
of experience and qualifications, and in consideration of job
requirements, regardless of, in particular, color, ancestry,
religion, gender, origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship,
marital status, disability or gender identity. Magna takes the
privacy of your personal information seriously. We discourage you
from sending applications via email to comply with GDPR
requirements and your local Data Privacy Law.
Keywords: Magna International, Muncie , Training and Development Coordinator, Other , Muncie, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...