Company: CANPACK Group
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Essential Functions/Key Deliverables
- Implement and supervise Global EHS Action Plan
- Oversee the environment protection strategies implied by the
organization as well as developing, modifying, and implementing the
required strategies for ensuring corporate sustainability
- Developing recycling schemes, pollution reduction and
prevention program, and taking prompt action on sustainable
procurement of environment related services
- Coordinating the management of tasks related to air quality,
pollution control, recycling processes, waste material management,
environmental health management, energy conservation, and renewable
- Prepare and implement Emergency, Disaster Risk Management,
Emergency Plan for the spills management, and Hazardous Waste
- Provide technical - environmental advice within the
- Ensure proper chemicals management in cooperation with
production department, logistic, and warehouse
- Knowledge of industrial wastewater treatment process
- Work with external accreditation bodies and inspectors in
accordance with environmental issues.
- Supervise production department and supportive departments in
correlation with environmental requirements
- Prepare instructions, procedures, and other internal guidelines
for environmental aspects.
- Cooperate on the admission to work of new equipment
- Prepare and supervise environmental monitoring plan
- Supervise the implementation of requirements of environmental
- Work towards continual improvement of environmental management
and performance within the factory, implement best practices
- Work closely with the EHS manager to implement health and
- Conduct risk assessments, job safety analysis, and internal EHS
- Conduct training sessions covering EHS aspects
- Create proactive approach towards environmental culture in
- Implement, ensure and monitor all Health & Safety regulations,
rules, procedures and policies. Ensure, monitor and comply with all
environmental requirements as stipulated in ISO 14001 and BRC
procedures and guidelines on Health & Safety
- Perform any other duty reasonable corresponding with the role
- Bachelor's Degree - Environmental Science/Engineering
- Two years' experience in similar position
- Worked with ISO standards and its implementation and
- Manufacturing experience desired
- Excellent knowledge of country-specific Environmental
requirements, including local legislation
- Familiarity with requirements under Health and safety local
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive approach to safety culture
- Knowledge of SAP or any other ERP system a plus.
- Self-Motivated, detailed oriented with the ability to work in a
fast and ever-changing environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the
ability to create professional and technical reports and
presentations in a timely manner and clearly communicate to all
levels of personnel.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications.
If you are a current CANPACK employee, please apply through your
CANPACK Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic
protected by law or not related to job requirements, unless such
distinction is required by law.
Keywords: CANPACK Group, Muncie , Environmental Specialist, Other , Muncie, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...