Company: Element Resources
Posted on: June 15, 2022
Electrician needed for Element Resources in Muncie!!! Day Shift
or Night Shift available. - Journeyman Card or a 2 year technical
degree -and -4 years experience. - -Hourly rate up to $35.49
depending on experience.You should have extensive troubleshooting
skills and be familiar with:
- VFD's, -
- soft start equipment
- motor starters
- motors up to 450 HP
- lighting controls -
- must have 480 volt 3 phase expertise. -
- general machine and equipment repair - experience. -One of
Muncie's long-standing companies is hiring! Introducing ... Element
Resources. Element is one of the leading Battery Recycling
facilities in the country and has been a mainstay in the Muncie
community for over 30 years. Did you know that batteries are the
most recycled product in the world with a more than 99 percent
recycling rate? Element provides an essential supply of recycled
products to America's battery manufacturers to produce high
quality, top performing batteries to power cars, trucks and
forklifts, which are vital to keeping our country's supply chain
running.Apply online or text recyclingjobs to 97211 to begin your
pre-screening process! Responsibilities
- Follow and enforce all safety rules.
- Hold blood lead levels low by adhering to good safety
- Accountability for recordable accidents.
- Enter work data on work order forms.
- Provide ideas/solutions to equipment improvement and
participate on miscellaneous improvement teams.
- Positive influence on others.
- Be able to work any shift.
- Follow Lock Out/Tag Out procedures Qualifications
- Demonstrated proficiency in understanding hydraulic, pneumatic,
mechanical and electrical operations. - Knowledge of 480v three
phase, control power, MA signals, ac and dc circuits including
motor starters and switch gear repairs.
- Perform - electrical construction of conduit runs, wire pulls,
terminations, and electrical component installations.
- Perform troubleshooting, repairing, and adjustment of all plant
- Maintain PLCs, control circuits, and primary power.
- Lift 50 pounds, Climb industrial ladders, Good physical
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Proficient in shop mathematics and blue print reading.
- Good working knowledge of manuals and procedures relating to
- Efficiently make electrical equipment repairs and
- Have attitude and aptitude to work independently.
- Be able to shift priorities with unexpected events.
- Proficient with burners and burner controls.
- Knowledge of industrial furnaces a plus.
- All employees must be clean shaven and required to wear full
face respirators and ear plugs while inside the facility. These
items are furnished. -
- Employees are required to wear Company provided uniforms and
change clothes in an open locker room. - Will also be required to
take shower in open shower room prior to dressing in street clothes
at the end of - each shiftEDUCATION
- High School diploma or GED required
- Journeyman's card or 2 year technical degree or 4 years of
demonstrated experience in an industrial environment EEO Statement
Element Resources is an equal opportunity employer where an
applicant's qualifications are considered without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran
status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, or any other basis prohibited by law. About Statement
Element Resources -() is one of the nation's largest secondary
recyclers of lead batteries used to power Transportation and
Industrial market applications. With recycling plants located in
Canon Hollow, Missouri, and Muncie, Indiana, Element Resources is
committed to operating in an environmentally responsible way to
ensure more than 16 million lead batteries are safely recycled each
year, contributing the sustainability of the lead battery
Keywords: Element Resources, Muncie , Industrial Electrician, Professions , Muncie, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!