Midwest Logistics Systems Dedicated truck driver
Company: Midwest Logistics Systems
Posted on: September 22, 2022
New Castle, IN - Up to $2,000 sign-on bonusAverage pay:
$1,000-$1,450 weeklyHome time: DailyExperience: All CDL holdersJob
- Work directly for Midwest Logistics Systems (MLS).
- Predictable daily home time work schedule: Monday-Friday work,
with occasional Saturdays.
- Out-and-back dedicated routes.
- Haul automotive parts in dry van trailers.
Pay and bonus potential
- Route and detention pay.
- Additional bonuses based on driving performance.
- $2,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of New Castle, IN.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Disability and life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Ten paid holidays and paid time off.
- Company-wide time off during the weeks of July Fourth and
- Company-provided uniforms.
- Operate well-maintained Volvo trucks.
A wholly owned subsidiary of Schneider, Midwest Logistics Systems,
Ltd. (MLS) is operated separately from Schneider with its own
operating procedures, qualification requirements, training program,
pay packages and benefits. If you have any questions about becoming
an MLS driver, please contact an MLS recruiter at .Job MLS
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 2000PI191386584
Keywords: Midwest Logistics Systems, Muncie , Midwest Logistics Systems Dedicated truck driver, Professions , Muncie, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!