Part-time Midwest Logistics Systems Dedicated truck driver
Company: Midwest Logistics Systems
Posted on: November 15, 2023
New Castle, INAverage pay: $400-$500 weeklyHome time:
DailyExperience: 3 months or greater CDL experienceJob ID:
- Out-and-back dedicated routes.
- Haul automotive parts in dry van trailers.
- No-touch, mostly drop-and-hook freight. Pay and bonus potential
- Route and detention pay.
- Quarterly safety and performance bonuses of up to $2,400 per
- Annual longevity bonuses. Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 30 miles of New Castle, IN.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience. Additional
- Operate well-maintained Volvo trucks. A wholly owned subsidiary
of Schneider, Midwest Logistics Systems, Ltd. (MLS) is operated
separately from Schneider with its own operating procedures,
qualification requirements, training program, pay packages and
benefits. If you have any questions about becoming an MLS driver,
please contact an MLS recruiter at (855) 779-2984.Job MLS
DriverSchedule Part-timeSign On Bonus PI232768622
Keywords: Midwest Logistics Systems, Muncie , Part-time Midwest Logistics Systems Dedicated truck driver, Professions , Muncie, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!